Bali raw live food health retreat
Our Simply Raw program focuses on cleansing and detoxing the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual body through following a raw food diet.
Raw food has been tried, tested, studied, debated and questioned for many years and has long been associated with increased energy, health and longevity. The simple fact is that eating food in its original state without cooking, heating or any processed chemicals added is beneficial for your body.
Getting back to eating as nature intended allows you to experience the true essence of food as medicine and invites you to experience and witness what a profound life experience making simple changes to your diet can have.
Simply Raw allows your body to rest and rejuvenate whilst encouraging tissue detoxification and cellular renewal. Specific natural herbal supplements and vitamins are prescribed accordingly to enhance the body’s own natural detoxification and elimination pathways through support of the liver, gallbladder, kidneys, lungs, colon, lymph nodes and skin.
Simply Raw also promotes healthy digestion as raw foods contain all the enzymes needed to digest, assimilate and absorb our food. Overall it boosts energy and vitality and gives you a thorough cleanse whilst being able to eat delicious tasty treats… yummo! Delicious super food smoothies and juices are incorporated to increase antioxidants, boost your immune system, balance hormones and support your nervous system.
different room options: $2,450 – $3,010
Bali 7-night Raw Live Food Health Retreat
“This retreat centre is an amazing place. The support was exceptional. The RAW food was incredible and inspiring. Thank you to Dayu! You truly get transformed and you feel lighter, engaged, healthier and loved!”
Who would benefit from our Simply Raw program?
Simply Raw is suited to anyone wanting a good cleanse and detox of their body but not prepared to go through a full fasting program. Or if you’re simply looking for a relaxing holiday eating amazing organic raw foods in a tropical paradise, where you can unplug from any decision making and give your body and mind a rest, then this is definitely suited to you! Please note that the program is still a detox and cleanse, so guests often have detox symptoms throughout the retreat experience.
The program is also ideal for those looking to juice up their out dated menu ideas and beliefs around ‘boring raw food’ in a fun and friendly learning environment. If you have an interest in raw food but are thinking “how many ways can I make a salad….really?” this program is a journey that is always ‘growing’ with some new fresh insights into the world of raw – come play and get inspired in our kitchen of delights to create delicious and tasty wholesome raw goodness.
If you suffer from any of the following you would certainly benefit from going Simply Raw!
- Digestive complaints (IBS, constipation, leaky gut syndrome, bloating, nausea)
- Overweight & sluggish metabolism
- Skin conditions
- Hormonal imbalances in men and women
- Poor immune system
- General tiredness and lethargy
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Depression or Anxiety
- Lack of enthusiasm in the kitchen
- Too much acid in the body (gout, candida, urinary tract infections etc)
What is included in the program?
- Pre-cleanse support and dietary information before arriving to the retreat
- Airport pick up and transfers
- Accommodation for length of program and full use of retreat facilities
- Full on sight guidance and support from trained professionals
- Thorough orientation on arrival including personalized health assessment
- Welcome Pack including everything you will need for your program
- Detailed Educational Workbook with all relevant information, recipes, and support to use as knowledge base whilst on the program and to take home
- All fresh organic and locally grown raw food meals + super smoothies, juices and delicious treats
- Practitioner only herbal products, minerals, vitamins and probiotic supplements to support and enhance detoxing capacity of the body
- Daily guided exercise classes (including yoga, guided walks, water therapy etc)
- Daily meditation
- Workshops on a variety of topics including raw food and living food kitchen classes, using food as medicine, nutritional tips, conscious cleansing + more.
- 2 x one on one personal session of your choice (choose from Naturopathy, Nutritional medicine, vibrational and intuitive healing, reiki, emotional clearing, PSYCH-K®, Holoenergetics®, iridology, flower essence therapy and lifestyle counseling)
- Massages every 2nd day
- Steam, sauna, hot and cold dipping pools excursion(s)
“I came with no expectations, but with a need to rest, recoup, and revive. Every aspect of my experience was fabulous – from the airport pickup in the dead of night, to the accom, the staff, the surrounds, the program. I felt supported in a gentle way. On leaving I have some insights and ideas on how to easily incorporate this into my day-to-day life. Don’t over think it… Just do it!”
Example daily schedule
subject to change
Guests arrive throughout the day, with personal intake consultations starting from Midday onwards. Massages flow into the afternoon to settle guests in the retreat groove and then a group retreat orientation takes place late afternoon where guests connect and retreat hosts deliver all that encompasses the retreat experience ahead.
We start the day with a gentle yoga class, and then an education workshop on the digestive system. A guided mediation class in the afternoon slows guests down before we show an informative documentary in the evening. Day two is about slowing the body down and getting familiar with the daily detox process.
We typically begin day three with a rice paddy walk, exploring the beautiful neighbouring rice paddies. We then head off to a spa for an amazing few hours of steams, saunas, and hot/cold dipping pools. Return from the spa and straight into another massage. Another blissful day in Ubud!
The day starts with another yoga class and then a great Nutrition workshop in the middle of the day. Private sessions usually begin on day four – and for those without private sessions there is plenty of time to wander into town or laze poolside in the afternoon. Another inspirational documentary shown in the evening.
One of the program highlights is our sunrise bike tour through the local villages and rice paddies this morning. And it’s 95% downhill 🙂 An early start means guest have the rest of the morning free before we come together for a meditation which leads into the powerful Conscious Cleansing workshop at lunch. Private sessions and massages in the afternoon and some ‘homework’ and reflection from the workshop.
Yoga kicks off the day and then we try to keep the day open for guests to enjoy beauty care sessions in town (facials, manicures, pedicures, body scrubs, etc.) or to simply enjoy relaxing in the retreat space. A down day for guests to reflect on the process and check in that we are on track with what you set out to achieve.
The day usually begins with either a water therapy session in the pool or a light stretching class. And then we head off for an amazing and unique cultural experience – a water purification ceremony with a Balinese High Priestess. Truly an amazing experience and one that aligns perfectly with our program. Arrive back from the ceremony and into a relaxing massage…
Today is all about celebrating the experience with breaking the raw food cleanse! We typically breakfast at around 9am giving the group a chance to reflect and share their experience before finishes the program at approx. 10-11am. Late check outs are included provided there is room availability.