Australia Fasting Detox Retreat
Our next upcoming Fasting Detox Health Retreat in Australia will be hosted in Northern NSW at our regular retreat venue Gymea from February 27 – March 7th, 2021 and still has limited spots available. Please proceed to register your early interest as these retreats do book out well in advance. It will be the perfect gift to unwind, de-stress, and reset after the year that was 2020!
Hosted back at the base of majestic Mt Warning in the northern rivers region of New South Wales at Gymea Eco Retreat & Day Spa — a sustainable retreat & day spa with a commitment to rejuvenation, health, and healing. The enchanting accommodation, secluded location, and amazing group of retreat guests set the perfect scene for a transformational personal health and healing journey.
ALL our retreats follow COVID Safe Business Principles and the smaller intimate group setting enables social distancing to industry regulations. And due to the financial impact of COVID-19 on many Australians we have priced the retreat at a discount compared to 2019 prices — as our retreats in Australia are all about spreading the word, health, and healing to as many people as possible!
The Australian retreat follows a similar program schedule, life force kinetics, and transformational experience as our Bali Detox Fasting Retreats — while making certain we put our very own Aussie stamp of inspiration and eccentricity on the retreat.
“The one week I invested with NIH will give me a lifelong change to my attitude towards my health and wellbeing. Just the kick start I needed, amongst a genuine, supportive, loving team.”
What are the amazing health benefits of this program?
Common benefits from the program include:
- Weight Loss & Body Re-composition
- Hormonal rebalance
- Glowing skin, hair and nail health
- Increased Enthusiasm & Motivation
- Stress Relief & Mental Clarity
- Increased Vitality & Energy
- Digestive Balance & Immune Resistance
- Detoxification & Cellular Renewal
- Increased Self Awareness
- Liver Cleansing & Hormonal Balance
- Reduced Cravings & Elevated Mood
- Improvement in Blood Circulation
Who would benefit from joining this program?
Common pre-fast health complaints include:
- Digestive complaints
- Overweight & sluggish metabolism
- Skin conditions and allergies
- Hormonal imbalances in men and women
- Poor immune system
- General tiredness & lethargy
- Overindulgence & food cravings
- Poor circulation
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Depression and Anxiety
- Lack of concentration and focus
- Past or present injuries & convalescence
- Slow healing capacity
How do we cleanse the body, mind, and spirit on this program?
Practitioner prescribed herbs and natural supplements are utilised to literally “pull out” the toxins via the body’s elimination pathways i.e. colon, skin, kidneys, liver, lungs and lymph nodes. And the additional support of enemas, dry skin brushing, yoga, meditation, massages, spa & sauna, gentle exercise, fresh organic juices, organic broth soups, and herbal teas ensures a deep and thorough cleanse. Daily detox shakes (4-5 per day) consisting of juice, bentonite clay and psyllium husk have a huge impact on depth of detoxification.
What is included in the program?
- Pre-cleanse support and dietary plan before arriving to the retreat
- Accommodation for length of retreat
- Constant on-site guidance and support from trained professionals during the entire length of retreat
- Orientation on arrival including personalised health and physical assessment
- Welcome Pack & Educational Workbook including information on the process of fasting, recipes to take home, refresher sprays, and a whole lot more!
- All fresh juices, coconut water, broth soup, and herbal teas (we use local organic produce where ever possible)
- Practitioner only herbal products, minerals, vitamins and probiotic supplements to support and enhance the detoxing capacity of the body
- Liver Flush drink and supporting supplements
- Daily guided exercise classes – including yoga classes + e.g. water therapy, guided walks, ecstatic dance, etc.
- 2 x one hour massages tailored to further enhance the detoxification process
- 3 x one hour Steam, Sauna, Hydrotherapy Spa and Plunge Pool sessions to further enhance the detoxification process
- Workshops on a variety of topics including nutrition, eating for health, food as medicine, conscious cleansing, emotional clearing, hormonal balance, etc.
- Enema Colon Cleansing Kit
- Guided meditations
“I completed a 7 day program with NIH. The results were amazing, weight loss 4.7kg, glowing skin, no fluid retention or bloating. The detox program is thorough and the team provides lots of support. The tools + information that I have to take away with me will give me a long healthy life. I will return!”
Example daily schedule
subject to change