Bali Fasting Detox Retreat
Bali Fasting Detox Retreat
Our Simply Renew program focuses on detox and cleansing through fasting.
Whilst you are fasting (abstinence from food), your body will be purged of long-term accumulated toxins and acid wastes which are affecting its ability to absorb nutrients and potentially adding to dis-ease in your body.
As the toxic load reduces the functioning of every cell in your body is enhanced, which makes Simply Renew a very powerful tool in eliminating disease processes in the body, building up energy, strength and vitality and assisting in weight loss.
Using specific high quality natural supplements and practitioner prescribed herbs, the toxins literally get “pulled out” via the body’s elimination pathways: colon, skin, kidneys, liver, lungs and lymph nodes.
This process is supported by:
1. Colonics and enemas (removal of mucoid plaque and toxins that accumulate in the digestive tract)
2. Steam baths and saunas (removal of toxic build up via the skin and lymph nodes)
3. Dry skin brushing and massages (supports circulation and lymphatic drainage)
4. Gentle exercise (increase circulation and lymphatic drainage, increase weight loss)
After you reduce the toxic load in your body you may experience amazing side effects such as:
- A boost in energy
- Sound sleep
- Clear skin, strong nails and hair
- Weight loss and body re-composition
- Increased motivation and enthusiasm
- Elevated mood
- Mental clarity
- Decrease in pain and inflammation in the body
- Good bowel habits
- Stronger immune system
- Improvement in blood circulation
- Reduced cravings etc. The list goes on and on and each individual has their own unique experience to take away with them.
Our Simply Renew program is like someone switching on the “re-start” button. With constant support in a loving and safe environment, a “re-start” is exactly what you will get from this cleansing program not just in your physical body but your overall life experience.
Come and relax, unwind and cleanse and let us take care of the rest.
Bali 10-night Fasting Detox Retreat
|June 15 - 25, 2020||Closed|
|July 2 - 12, 2020||Closed|
|July 20 - 30, 2020||Closed|
|August 6 - 16, 2020||Closed|
|August 31 - September 10, 2020||Closed|
|September 18 - 28, 2020||Closed|
|October 5 - 15, 2020||Closed|
Bali 7-night Fasting Detox Retreat
|June 15 - 22, 2020||Closed|
|July 2 - 9, 2020||Closed|
|July 20 - 27, 2020||Closed|
|August 6 - 13, 2020||Closed|
|August 31 - September 7, 2020||Closed|
|September 18 - 25, 2020||Closed|
|October 5 - 12, 2020||Closed|
“The 10 Day Fasting program in Bali has changed my life and has got me exited about my future… I can’t thank enough the loving and enthusiastic staff for guiding me through my special journey.”
What are the amazing health benefits of this program?
As the toxic load reduces throughout the retreat, the functioning of every cell in your body is enhanced, which makes our fasting detox retreat a very powerful tool for the elimination of disease processes in the body, building up energy, strength & vitality, and assisting in weight loss. We follow a very holistic approach – focusing on our client’s physical, emotional and spiritual health and wellbeing.
Common benefits from the program include:
- Weight Loss & Body Re-composition
- Hormonal rebalance
- Glowing skin, hair and nail health
- Increased Enthusiasm & Motivation
- Stress Relief & Mental Clarity
- Increased Vitality & Energy
- Digestive Balance & Immune Resistance
- Detoxification & Cellular Renewal
- Increased Self Awareness
- Liver Cleansing & Hormonal Balance
- Reduced Cravings & Elevated Mood
- Improvement in Blood Circulation
Who would benefit from joining this program?
In short, we believe EVERYBODY would benefit from a fasting detox at some point in their lives! It is the rise in our overall toxicity levels that often leads to increased health complications and disease processes.
Common pre-fast health complaints include:
- Digestive complaints
- Overweight & sluggish metabolism
- Skin conditions and allergies
- Hormonal imbalances in men and women
- Poor immune system
- General tiredness & lethargy
- Overindulgence & food cravings
- Poor circulation
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Depression and Anxiety
- Lack of concentration and focus
- Past or present injuries & convalescence
- Slow healing capacity
How do we cleanse the body, mind, and spirit on this program?
Whilst you are fasting (abstinence from food), your body will be purged of long-term accumulated toxins and acid wastes which are affecting its ability to absorb nutrients and potentially adding to dis-ease in your body. Our retreat activates your body’s innate healing capacity to renew, rejuvenate and refresh all of it’s cells, organs, bodily systems and blood.
Practitioner prescribed herbs and natural supplements are utilised to literally “pull out” the toxins via the body’s elimination pathways i.e. colon, skin, kidneys, liver, lungs and lymph nodes. And the additional support of enemas, dry skin brushing, yoga, meditation, massages, spa & sauna, gentle exercise, fresh organic juices, organic broth soups, and herbal teas ensures a deep and thorough cleanse. Daily detox shakes (4-5 per day) consisting of juice, bentonite clay and psyllium husk have a huge impact on depth of detoxification.
What is included in the program?
- Two (2) x Airport/Hotel transfers (both incoming and outgoing)
- Pre-cleanse support and information
- Welcome Pack & Educational Workbook
- Full use of retreat facilities, including onsite Infrared Sauna
- Thorough orientation, health assessment and physical examination
- Steam and Sauna session(s) at local Spa (1 x for 7 night program, 2 x for 10 night)
- 5 x Massages (10 night program), or 3 x massages (7 night program)
- Guided meditations
- Daily guided exercise classes e.g. yoga, guided walks, water therapy, bike tour
- Colon Cleansing Enema Kit
- 1 x Bike Tour through the scenic rice paddies!
- 1 x Cultural/Spiritual Excursion (typically to Balinese High Priestess)
- Constant on-site guidance and support from Western health professionals
- All fresh juices, coconuts, broth soup and herbal teas (local organic produce wherever possible)
- Practitioner prescribed herbal supplements, vitamins, and probiotic supplements to support and enhance the detox process
- Workshops on a variety of topics including: digestive system, diet and nutrition, kitchen workshop, conscious cleansing, emotional clearing, work-life balance, etc.
- Liver Flush Drink and supporting supplements
“I honestly believe I would not be where I am at today with the love that I feel if I had not come to NIH in Bali. I have not only worked on myself physically, but I have worked on the emotional and spiritual. The peace I feel within is amazing. I cannot give enough thanks to all the staff at NIH, you have made my stay unbelievable and worth every moment I have been here. Love you all.”
Example daily schedule
subject to change
Guests arrive throughout the day, with personal intake consultations starting from Midday onwards. Massages flow into the afternoon to settle guests in the retreat groove and then a group retreat orientation takes place late afternoon where guests connect and retreat hosts deliver all that encompasses the retreat experience ahead.
We start the day with a gentle yoga class, and then an education workshop on the digestive system. A guided mediation class in the afternoon slows guests down before we show an informative documentary in the evening. Day two is about slowing the body down and getting familiar with the daily detox process.
We typically begin day three with a rice paddy walk, exploring the beautiful neighbouring rice paddies. We then head off to a spa for an amazing few hours of steams, saunas, and hot/cold dipping pools. Return from the spa and straight into another massage. Another blissful day in Ubud!
The day starts with another yoga class and then a great Nutrition workshop in the middle of the day. Private sessions usually begin on day four – and for those without private sessions there is plenty of time to wander into town or laze poolside in the afternoon. Another inspirational documentary shown in the evening.
One of the program highlights is our sunrise bike tour through the local villages and rice paddies this morning. And it’s 95% downhill 🙂 An early start means guest have the rest of the morning free before we come together for a meditation which leads into the powerful Conscious Cleansing workshop at lunch. Private sessions and massages in the afternoon and some ‘homework’ and reflection from the workshop.
Yoga kicks off the day and then we try to keep the day open for guests to enjoy beauty care sessions in town (facials, manicures, pedicures, body scrubs, etc.) or to simply enjoy relaxing in the retreat space. A down day for guests to reflect on the process and check in that we are on track with what you set out to achieve.
The day usually begins with either a water therapy session in the pool or a light stretching class. And then we head off for an amazing and unique cultural experience – a water purification ceremony with a Balinese High Priestess. Truly an amazing experience and one that aligns perfectly with our program. Arrive back from the ceremony and into a relaxing massage…
Another deeper yoga class this morning, as the body increases in flexibility and function from previous classes and the detox experience. Typically another private session with one of our qualified practitioners before the inspiring Raw Food Kitchen Class in the afternoon. Great chance for food Q&A and practical recipe ideas for post-retreat eating! Guest choice of movie in the evening – no popcorn but plenty of thai lounge beds for movie night 🙂
Exercise class can is often guest’s choice this morning as retreat hosts feel into the energy levels of the group. Either a ‘mat’ class or out exploring nature again. We head back to the spa for another big session of steam, sauna, pools – and then relaxing afternoon of massages back at the retreat centre.
The final yoga class this morning and then guests have an opportunity for additional private sessions with retreat hosts or local practitioners, or often guests choose to visit a nearby health clinic for a ‘high colonic’. The afternoon is spent preparing the body for liver flush drink in the evening. This is the final ‘clean out’ before waking up to breakfast tomorrow!
Today is all about celebrating the experience with breaking-fast! We typically break-fast at around 9am giving the group a chance to reflect and share their experience before finishes the program at approx. 10-11am. Late check outs are included provided there is room availability.