Bali raw live food health retreat
Raw food has been tried, tested, studied, debated and questioned for many years and has long been associated with increased energy, health and longevity. The simple fact is that eating food in its original state without cooking, heating or any processed chemicals added is beneficial for your body.
Getting back to eating as nature intended allows you to experience the true essence of food as medicine and invites you to experience and witness what a profound life experience making simple changes to your diet can have.
Simply Raw allows your body to rest and rejuvenate whilst encouraging tissue detoxification and cellular renewal. Specific natural herbal supplements and vitamins are prescribed accordingly to enhance the body’s own natural detoxification and elimination pathways through support of the liver, gallbladder, kidneys, lungs, colon, lymph nodes and skin.
Simply Raw also promotes healthy digestion as raw foods contain all the enzymes needed to digest, assimilate and absorb our food. Overall it boosts energy and vitality and gives you a thorough cleanse whilst being able to eat delicious tasty treats… yummo! Delicious super food smoothies and juices are incorporated to increase antioxidants, boost your immune system, balance hormones and support your nervous system.
different room options: $2,450 – $3,010
Bali 7-night Raw Live Food Health Retreat
“This retreat centre is an amazing place. The support was exceptional. The RAW food was incredible and inspiring. Thank you to Dayu! You truly get transformed and you feel lighter, engaged, healthier and loved!”
Who would benefit from our Simply Raw program?
The program is also ideal for those looking to juice up their out dated menu ideas and beliefs around ‘boring raw food’ in a fun and friendly learning environment. If you have an interest in raw food but are thinking “how many ways can I make a salad….really?” this program is a journey that is always ‘growing’ with some new fresh insights into the world of raw – come play and get inspired in our kitchen of delights to create delicious and tasty wholesome raw goodness.
If you suffer from any of the following you would certainly benefit from going Simply Raw!
- Digestive complaints (IBS, constipation, leaky gut syndrome, bloating, nausea)
- Overweight & sluggish metabolism
- Skin conditions
- Hormonal imbalances in men and women
- Poor immune system
- General tiredness and lethargy
- Blood sugar imbalances
- Allergies and food intolerances
- Depression or Anxiety
- Lack of enthusiasm in the kitchen
- Too much acid in the body (gout, candida, urinary tract infections etc)
What is included in the program?
- Pre-cleanse support and dietary information before arriving to the retreat
- Airport pick up and transfers
- Accommodation for length of program and full use of retreat facilities
- Full on sight guidance and support from trained professionals
- Thorough orientation on arrival including personalized health assessment
- Welcome Pack including everything you will need for your program
- Detailed Educational Workbook with all relevant information, recipes, and support to use as knowledge base whilst on the program and to take home
- All fresh organic and locally grown raw food meals + super smoothies, juices and delicious treats
- Practitioner only herbal products, minerals, vitamins and probiotic supplements to support and enhance detoxing capacity of the body
- Daily guided exercise classes (including yoga, guided walks, water therapy etc)
- Daily meditation
- Workshops on a variety of topics including raw food and living food kitchen classes, using food as medicine, nutritional tips, conscious cleansing + more.
- Massages every 2nd day
- Steam, sauna, hot and cold dipping pools excursion(s)
“I came with no expectations, but with a need to rest, recoup, and revive. Every aspect of my experience was fabulous – from the airport pickup in the dead of night, to the accom, the staff, the surrounds, the program. I felt supported in a gentle way. On leaving I have some insights and ideas on how to easily incorporate this into my day-to-day life. Don’t over think it… Just do it!”
Example daily schedule
subject to change