Our path in life is never linear, the twists and turns we face can take us on a journey that not only brings us wisdom, but also allows us to confront our fears and explore what we truly are capable of achieving in this world.
Welcome to Lean In. A podcast that explores ordinary people’s extraordinary lives through honest storytelling. My guests share with me their journey of discovery, laughter, personal experiences and healing.
If you are going through a change or challenging period in life, Lean In is the space where we can surrender to the cycle together.
In this episode, the tables have turned and our usual host Kate is firmly nestled in the hot seat, with her husband Pat sitting in as host.
For those just joining the Lean In clan, Kate is a qualified practitioner of Naturopathy and Nutritional Medicine. She’s an intuitive metaphysical healer, yoga teacher, a published author, keynote speaker and one hell of a wife and extraordinary mother.
Kate initially began her career as a holistic health practitioner, setting up her clinic in Australia, before officially taking the leap to become the co-founder and managing director of the award-winning, world-renowned fasting detox retreat centre, Natural Instinct Healing in Bali.
Kate’s nomadic nature and relentless curiosity means she’s an explorer at heart, not only in travelling the world but also in finding out how she can help people achieve radical healing and transformation – mind body and soul.
In true Kate fashion, this conversation is a raw, open, and honest. She takes us through the starting points of her own healing journey and the harrowing experiences that drove her there.
We meet her long-term friend ‘unworthiness’ and how fasting is the perfect medicine when you’re making BIG decisions.
Also featured in this episode
- How an outgoing 15 year became a shell of a teenager
- Why taking a trip to a homeopath changed Kate’s life forever
- The power within and a new trajectory
- From university drop out to globetrotting gypsy
- How a trip to Mexico put her back on the path to education
- Finding your support network
- Diving into the concept of ‘life purpose’
- The indicators that you’re not living your life’s purpose
- How fasting creates a new clean slate
- Kate’s battles with burnout and not feeling worthy