Welcome to Lean In, a podcast that explores ordinary people’s extraordinary lives through honest storytelling. My guests share with me their journey of discovery, laughter, personal experiences and healing.
If you are going through a change or challenging period in life, Lean In is the space where we can surrender to the cycle together.
Authenticity is a word that gets thrown around the self developing world like a hot potato. But what does it mean to truly live an authentic life? What does it take to live true to your core values, your heart centered intentions and your own personal goals?
Quite often it feels ‘easier said than done’.
Chris Dufey is an entrepreneur, author, speaker, film maker, health nut and hands on Papa Bear.
Currently living between Bali, Australia and LA with his 3 daughters and wife, he is the Founder and CEO of Coaches Cartel and is obsessed with helping coaches grow their dream businesses and lives.
Recently recognised as a ’Top Young Entrepreneur In Dubai” and published in online and print publications, and showcased in multiple top podcasts.
Chris is the creator of The Chris Dufey Show (duh), has authored ‘Your First 100 Clients’ and ‘Craving The Truth’ and the upcoming film ‘A Life Worth Living’. Chris is known to be a world class strategist and business coach that has a knack for helping his clients earn more money, impact more people and live with freedom whilst doing the work they love.
I knew when I wanted to explore the meaning, nuances and essences of what it truly means to live an authentic life, Chris was the perfect person to chat too.
We dive into;
● How the imprints we pick up as children direct the navigation of the choices we make
● How pain can play the role as a potent motivator
● Chris journey of being an overweight child to falling in love with working out and moving his body
● Chris’ career in the fitness industry as a PT and how his physical transformation was the catalyst to start looking at his inner landscape
● Knowing what our personal drivers are and being aware of them
● How Chris navigates “unworthiness” when it shows up in his life
● How our children are our teachers as parents
● The healing potency of meditation and journaling
● Having boundaries with who we are surrounding ourselves with and what we are consuming
● Unpacking ‘leadership’ and what it means to Chris
● Why choosing the right mentors to follow is absolutely crucial
● There is no destination. It really is all about the journey.
● The Australian ‘tall poppy syndrome’ cultural conditioning and how it affects us
● What has Chris learnt about intimate relationships and what marriage and commitment has taught him
● Chris relationship to vulnerability
● How self care is absolutely crucial if you want to perform well in every area of your life.
You can find out more about Chris and his incredible work;
If you are feeling as though you need a little extra support, nourishment, guidance and understanding in your own healing journey right now then please join me and jump on a FREE 15 min nourish and support call with my extraordinary team of wholistic health practitioners.
This is time to focus solely on you, your personal experiences and how you can move forward with your own health, wellness and healing.
To book in a call today and receive my ‘Nourish + Support’ 10 meditation series bundle (all completely free) please visit us at https://naturalinstincthealing.com/nourish/
An offering my heart to yours to get us through this challenging and uncertain time.
Stay safe friends,